Are you a closer with a large book of Electronic Manufacturing (EM) contacts that wants to make a truly monumental impact by selling groundbreaking technology that will re-write how materials behave in our ever-exciting and ever-changing world of Additive Manufacturing and Electronic Material innovation?
Mechnano is focused on commercializing materials for Electronic Manufacturing and Additive Manufacturing. We are developing and delivering innovative, disruptive solutions to these markets through our proprietary nanotechnology. Backed by 120+ patents, our materials are nano engineered for exponential improvements!
Mechnano is hand picking a team with grit—go getters with a growth mindset who will do everything with integrity to accelerate the commercialization of our materials and solutions. This role reports to the President and will be selling our technology to “end users,” in this case, corporations within Electronics Manufacturing (Semiconductor, Packaging, Microelectronics, PCB, Box Build, etc.). As a problem solver and fast learner, you will dive in and attain a high-level understanding of our proprietary technology, develop a knowledge of the performance enhancements we achieve, and learn the value propositions of Additive Manufacturing and what applications in EM can benefit moving to Additive Manufacturing. You will relentlessly pursue end users from your current contacts and new contacts you gain along the way to help drive new, customer-driven projects as you manage the sales process getting end users aware of, intrigued with, validating, and finally using our technology at volume to make the products they make better, faster, and cheaper.
Aside from learning from you, Mechnano is committed to your development to increase your ability to contribute in a big way to our team by growing your knowledge base, giving you an environment where you can stretch yourself, and providing you the tools to make an impact in this new, exciting space of bringing together Nano Engineering and Additive Manufacturing.
If you are a sales club achiever who gets geeked out by Additive Manufacturing and who wants the excitement of working at a startup with a fast-paced environment, where YOU will help create demand for the next groundbreaking solutions to move Additive Manufacturing into more and more commercial applications—then let’s talk!
This position covers a broad range of duties, including closing sales, prospecting to generate new leads, closing sales, performing occasional market analysis, providing recommendations and feedback on marketing programs, interfacing with customers/prospects, giving presentations, closing sales, aligning offerings with customers’ needs, writing proposals & quotes, closing sales, developing long-term relationships for repeat & volume purchases, documenting account & contact progress in Sales Hub, closing sales, achieving quota, and loving it!
- 10+ years’ experience in sales
- Contacts in Electronics at the C-level or check signing level is highly preferred
- Experience selling materials within Electronics verticals (Semiconductor, Packaging, Microelectronics, etc.). Selling equipment to the same is a plus.
- A proven track record of hitting quota and achieving Club
- Ability to work independently and drive sales to close.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully partner with team members and stakeholders from multiple backgrounds.
- Must have a very strong work ethic and commitment to achieving sales revenue goals.
Education & Experience:
- BS in Business, Communications, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials, or related field.
- MBA a plus
- Experience with the Electronics space (selling materials and/or equipment)
- Understanding Additive Manufacturing is a plus
- Experience selling materials—nanomaterials, nanocomposites, graphene, carbon nanotubes, or any other new nanomaterial—a plus
- Strong entrepreneurial orientation along with teamwork skills and an absolute commitment to competing with the highest level of integrity.
- OTE depends upon experience and industry contact quantity / quality
Mechnano, a US company based in Arizona, was the first to fabricate parts with discrete carbon nanotubes using vat photopolymerization systems. The company’s proprietary technology, MechT, allows for exponential improvements of nearly all types of Additive Manufacturing materials with properties that were previously thought impossible. Backed by over a decade of research and development and protected by over 120+ issued and pending patents, MechT enables improvements in areas such as static dissipation, impact, tear resistance, and tensile. Learn more at mechnano.com and LinkedIn.
Mechnano is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits
- Engaging work environment
- Family-focus with monthly activities that include team outings and community service projects
3850 E. Baseline Rd. Suite 126. Mesa, AZ 85206